Cheer and Football Registration
**Use the code: EARLYBIRD to save $25 (per family) at registration. The EARLYBIRD discount is valid until April 30, 2018.
WELCOME to REGISTRATION for FOOTBALL and CHEER
Before getting started please take a moment to explore your options. There are 4 packages offered. Pick the package that meets your family's needs or register each participant separately. Package costs are determined based on the number of children to be registered and their grade level.
- Individual Registration (one participant) in K - 2nd Grade(football or cheer): $150
- Individual Registration (one participant) in 3rd - 8th Grade (football or cheer): $175
- Multiple Registrations, Families with two K - 2nd Grade participants: $300
- Multiple Registrations, Families with two or more K - 8th Grade participants: $350
Before registering, please be certain you understand the program's expectations of you.
- ...must provide a report card for each registered child (proof of Grade level and residency)
- ...must provide medical eligibility statement from your child's doctor (forms available below)
- ...must provide a Birth Certificate (proof of age, we need to see original and keep a copy)
- ...must provide a Bond Check ($160 to Del Val Jr. Terriers) only cashed if work obligations are not completed
- ...must complete a JSFC Player Eligibility Form (Pee Wee, JV, and Varsity Football ONLY)
- ...must participate in Concussion baseline testing for participants 10 yrs and older
- ...must acknowledge our Code of Conduct policy
- ...must agree to a Wavier and Release of Liability
- ...has a Work Duty obligation (2 time-slots per family for the season, home games only)
- ...has a Can Shake Fundraising obligation (1 time-slot per participant for the season UNLESS you opt out at Registration for $100)
- ...has a Calendar Raffle obligation (sell 10 x $10 raffles)
- ...must return all equipment by a to be determined date (or we assume you're purchasing the equipment)
Medical Forms and Medical Policy
Each player must submit a medical clearance form endorsed by a nationally recognized youth sports organization or the NJ Medical Form used by Del Val Regional HS and its sending districts . The form MUST have a section filled out by the players physician giving clearance to play football or cheer, must be dated the same year that the season falls, and cannot be over one year old.
Click here for the form: MEDICAL FORM
JSFC - Official Player Eligibility Form
This form must be completed by all Pee Wee, JV, and Varsity football players. Player Eligibility Form
Concussion Baseline Testing
Each player (football and cheer) ten years of age and older must undergo concussion baseline testing every two years. That's one year tested and one year grace period before being tested again. If you missed our baseline testing clinic, you must contact our test administrator at St. Luke's Warren Hospital Concussion Center. Ethan Hood, PT, DPT, MBA, GCS Assistant Director St. Luke's Warren Hospital Balance CenterSt. Luke's Warren Hospital Concussion Center 755 Memorial Parkway, Suite 103, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865 (908) 859-9780 or (908) 859-4381
You can pay with a credit card or pay by check. Pay by credit card is fast and easy and it can all be done online.
Pay by check - download and print forms. Mail them and a check to us at Del Val Jr. Terriers, PO Box 547, Pittstown, NJ 08867.
Pay by Check
Review purchase options listed under pay-by-credit-card to establish your registration price. Make your registration (and your separate bond) check out to Del Val Jr. Terriers. Download, complete and email back the pay by check: Registration Form (On form - enter grade entering in Fall 2018)
Pay by Credit Card
If you are registering only ONE CHILD, select ONE of the packages below. Select Package (1) if your child is in K - 2nd grade, otherwise select Package (2)
If you are registering TWO or more children, select ONE of the packages below. Select Package (3) if all children are in grades K - 2nd. If any of your children are in grades 3rd - 8th select Package (4).
**Any questions, email us at DelValJrTerriers@gmail.com.